Baritone guitars are a great instrument to have in the studio or at home – offering a deeper tone than standard guitars. The Eastwood Sidejack Baritone DLX is a superb choice if you dig that Mosrite-style look. From Spaghetti-Western style sounds to eerie Twin Peaks-esque sounds, it’s a BARITONE guitar that’ll take you there… and this could be the one for you.
About the Sidejack Series:
The SIDEJACK series are based on the 1960’s MOSRITE. Mosrite guitars were made in USA and began gaining in popularity in the early 1960’s with the help of The Ventures. Its distinctive shape features a reversed-Stratocaster look. The Sidejack is available in three different models.
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Colours: Metallic Blue, Black, Greenburst
- Pickups: Two Vintage EW P-90’s
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: PRO Adjustable Roller Bridge, Fender(r) style Tremolo
- Neck: Bound Maple, SET neck
- Finger Board: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 28″
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″
- Hardware: Gotoh style Nickel/Chrome or Gold
- Strings: #13-62 Baritone Light
- Unique Features: Baritone B-B tuning