From Eastwood Guitars:
A lot can change in in twenty years, but sometimes they don’t have to. For the past two decades, we’ve been making the iconic Sidejack Baritone in the same way with the same materials and the same aesthetics.
Thousands of Sidejack Baritones are now trusted on stages and in studios around the world. It’s because when you pick up a Sidejack, you know exactly what you’re going to get. So when we thought about an anniversary model to celebrate 20 years of Sidejack, we knew that most things needed to remain unchanged.
The DLX version sports a Les Trem II tremolo: a compact, smooth and expressive tremolo system that really shines on the Baritone. If desired, the Les Trem can be easily swapped out for a standard stop-tail in seconds, without any body modification required.
Features and Specs
- Body: Bound Solid Basswood
- Neck: Set Maple, Bound, Modern-C Shape
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Dot Markers
- Scale Length: 28″ (648mm)
- Width at the Nut: 1 5/8″ (41mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2 Vintage EW P90s
- Switching: 3-Way
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic, Les Trem II
- Hardware: Gotoh-style
- Strings: #13-62
- Unique Features: Commemorative “20th Anniversary” Logo