OUT OF PRODUCTION – ONLY 1 LEFT
It sounds great simply strumming chords, on arpeggios, palm mutes, power chords, or whatever you want to throw at it. Like the old Echobox it uses a companderless design to avoid clicking and popping artifacts heard in some delay pedals. Unlike the original Echobox it has been designed without an internal noise gate. We spent a lot of time working to get both headroom and the noise floor just right. Because of this it picks up every subtlety and nuance of your playing.
- TIME control is on the lower right so you can easily reach and manipulate it as repeats trail off. Maximum delay time is 600ms.
- REGEN controls the repeats or feedback. Infinite and oscillating repeats are possible. Just turn it all the way up.
- LEVEL controls the delay signal level. Your dry guitar signal is never altered.
- DEPTH and SPEED controls the delay modulation. The maximum modulation speed is about 30hz.
- The Anamesis lets your echos trail off when the pedal is bypassed too. This option can be turned off via an internal switch
Notes about The Anamnesis Echo:
- Powered by a regulated 9VDC to 18VDC adapter with a negative center 2.1mm barrel style plug.
- Power supply is not included.
- If using a “daisy chain” power supply all other pedals MUST be negative ground.
- Current draw is less than 100mA.
- Length 4.4″ X Width 2.3″ X Height 1.0″
- Input impedance: 1M
- Output impedance: Less than 1K.
- The Amnesis Echo is hand made in Oregon.
- Die-cast metal enclosures for durability.
- 3PDT switches for true bypass switching.
- Red LED indicator.
- Three-year limited warranty.