- Octave Up and Down Pitch Shifting
- Pattern Sequencer
- Rhythmic Gate, with dynamic ADSR “morphing”
- Tap Tempo
- Digitally-Controlled, Analog Drive and Tone
- Analog Dry Path
- Infinite “Hold” Sampler
- 24 Built-in Presets
- Save Custom Presets, with 11 Save Slots
- Pattern Recorder, for creating custom patterns via tapping footswitches
- Record and Save Knob “Automation”
- MIDI In/Out
- Expression Pedal Input, mappable to many controls
- True Bypass Switching (electromechanical relay)
- Auxiliary Modes for use as a +1/-1 oct. Pitch Shifter, Tremolo, or Hold Sampler
SOMETHING NEW >
Dream Sequence is built around a pattern-based rhythmic Sequencer that pitch shifts your instrument up or down one octave. This allows for unique Arpeggiator and Tremolo patterns at moderate tempos, churning, atmospheric effects at slow tempos, and wild Modulation-like effects at high speeds.
OCTAVE UP + DOWN
Dream Sequence’s patterns are composed of octave up and octave down pitch shifts in rhythmic sequence. The octave up and octave down section can also be used independently of the sequencer to replace a traditional pitch shifter pedal.
Hologram’s proprietary, hassle-free Tap Tempo system allows you to synchronize with other musicians effortlessly. Tap as few, or as many, times as you want (even throughout an entire song) and Dream Sequence will smoothly interpret the tempo changes without artifacts.
Dream Sequence’s “Hold” function allows you to sample a chord or note and sustain it indefinitely; it then feeds this sample into the pattern sequencer, allowing you to play on top of it to create harmonies, drones, and many other new tonal possibilities.
DIGITALLY-CONTROLLED ANALOG DRIVE AND TONE
Dream Sequence has a built-in analog overdrive and tone circuit. Save drive and tone settings for each preset, or manipulate them as part of your patterns.