The Vintage Modified Superdelay takes the award winning Superdelay one step further.
Say your delay is sounding sterile and boring. You’ve heard the best vintage delays use tape technology. Unfortunately, they’re expensive as hell and a bitch to maintain. Not fun.
We’ve revamped the tape mode of the Superdelay to give you more of the compression, grit, and saturation heard in tape echos. Except this vintage delay pedal still gives you the sweet features of the original Superdelay: presets, tap tempo, reverse delay, expression pedal inputs, and much more! Features
- Killer Sound Quality – The Signal to Noise ratio is around 105dB.
- 2.8 Seconds of Delay Time – For your extra long delays.
- 8 modes – normal, tap, autoset (delay time is set by tempo played), reverse, rhythm mode (multitap), tape mode, misc (dynamic, gate), and 11 second looper.
- Expression Pedal Input – allows you to control either mix or feedback with your foot.
- High Pass/Low Pass Filter – high pass is good for electronic music, low pass is sweet for darker analog delay type sounds.
- Fast/Slow Modulation – slow adds extra texture, fast is a little crazy.
- 8 Presets – Settings can be saved to 8 presets. With three stompswitches, accessing the presets is easy.
- Tap Tempo with Ratios – many of the modes use tap tempo, and the ratio selection makes fast in-time delay times easy.
- True Bypass – The Empress Superdelay employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it’s not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 5.7″ by 3.75″ by 1.75″, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
|Power Input Voltage||9 – 12 V DC (Positive tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Positive tip)|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connector||1/4″ Jack|
|Output connector||1/4″ Jack|
|Height (Enclosure only)||1.75″|
|Height (including controls)||2.25″|
|Signal to noise ratio||105dB|